Are you a community member or ally who wants to proudly wear the colors of the LGBT flag? No need to look any further, welcome to our gay pride store which offers a wide range of pride clothings.
Become an active lgbt member and add the colors of the flag that suits you on all your everyday outfits and for your next gay pride! Participate in the fight against homophobia like our pride accessoires by wearing your rainbow colored products with pride. Discover now all the products of your community on our Pride store
Lgbt FlagView all
Found all lgbt flag
Find all the pride flags of the LGBT community in this collection. All the orientations are added as we go along to allow any member of our movement to be able to proudly wear the colors of their flag. We do our best to offer our customers the best possible flags to use in all circumstances:
- Premium Quality: double-strength fabric
- Print on both sides
- HD screen printing: intense colors, exceptional rendering
- LGBT Certified: respect for LGBT rights
- Reinforced grip strip: allows the suspension of the flag
- 2 x solid metal eyelets (brass)
- Dimensions: 90 x 150 cm
- Composition: 100% ultra-resistant polyester
With all these points, we are guaranteed to offer the best flags to our community and allow them to be well equipped during their Pride.
Pride flag meaning
A lot of pride flags exist nowadays and it can be difficult for you to find your way around, that's why we decided to propose a definition on all the description of our flags on each product page to allow you to find the flag that best fits your personality! You can also find our blogs where we talk about the history of each flag, the explanation of their colors, what they represent and for what kind of people they were created.
+Let's be clear, t-shirts are the best clothing that exists in the world. Whether we are outside or inside, indoors or outdoors, in sunny or cold weather, we always have our t-shirt! That's why we decided to offer Lgbt T-shirts with the colors of our rainbow flag.
LGBT T-shirts Represent your community at any time of the day (unless you prefer to keep your black t-shirt that doesn't defend any of your values, that's your choice..). Let's wear together our American Pride T-shirt. It's by showing homophobes that we're in solidarity that they'll stop hoping that we're hiding all our lives!
+No matter the weather, we deserve to wear our lgbt colors! Our Rainbow Pride Hoodie collection adapts to your style and desires to make you proud no matter what the weather is!
Let's stop with the sad and dark hoodies (even if we have Black Pride Hoodies that are just waiting for you!) and add a little bit of our lgbt flag colors in our everyday outfits! A mix of pride and fashion for the whole gay community!
It is by constantly witnessing inappropriate remarks, denigrating acts or violence from homophobic people that this store was born. Between pride clothes to proudly show his pride to be a LGBT member and show his belonging to the rainbow community or pride accessories to complete our most simple outfits, discover a real commitment to our site and the movement it defends.
pride flag - the pride store of the moment
Even though many people are now aware of the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ movement, many do not know where these letters come from, here is a little reminder.
- L for Lesbian: A lesbian is a homosexual woman. It is a woman whose sexual desire is directed exclusively towards people of the same sex. A lesbian is a woman who is emotionally and sexually attracted to other women.
- G for Gay: A gay person is a male homosexual. It is a man whose sexual desire is directed exclusively toward people of the same sex. A gay man is a man who is emotionally and sexually attracted to other men.
- B for Bisexual: A bisexual person is a man or a woman. It is a man (or woman) whose sexual desire is directed toward people of the same or opposite sex. A bisexual is a person who is emotionally and sexually attracted to one person, not one sex.
- T for Transgender: A transgender person adopts the appearance and lifestyle of a different sex than the one they were born with. Whether born male or female, a transgender person changes or rejects their original gender identity. The sex registered on his or her civil status does not correspond to the appearance he or she gives off. The transgender person presents a transsexualism without necessarily going through surgery to change sex. This is called transgenderism or transgenderism.
- Q for Queer: A queer person is someone who does not adhere to the binary view of gender and sexuality (male or female, heterosexual or homosexual) or identifies with a sexual orientation or gender identity that does not conform to social norms.- Q for Questioning: Questioning means someone who is figuring out their gender identity and figuring out how they want to identify their sexual orientation," he said. - I for Intersexe: Intersex people are born with sexual characteristics (genital, gonadal, or chromosomal) that do not fit the typical binary definitions of male or female bodies. Being intersex is much more common than we think according to several research studies. - P for Pansexual: A pansexual person belongs to a category of people who say they are likely to be emotionally or sexually attracted to someone, regardless of their sex or gender.
- 2 for Two-Spirited: Two-spirited is a third gender found in some Native American cultures, often involving males or females assigned at birth who take on the identity and roles of the opposite sex. A sacred and historical identity, two-spirited can include, but is by no means limited to, LGBTQ identities.
- A for Asexual: asexuals are people who do not experience sexual attraction this does not mean that they are plants. they can experience romantic attraction though. asexuals who don't experience romantic attraction are called aromantic asexuals. some asexuals are sex repulsed while some will have sex. asexuals can not be a virgin but still be asexual
- A for Ally: A person who has a genuine, strong concern for the well-being of LGBT people. A person who supports and accepts LGBT people, and advocates for equal rights and fair treatment
A selection of clothing in the colors of the LGBT community (Lesbian, Transgender, Pansexual, Aromantic ...) to support members and offer the opportunity to proudly wear the colors and values of the Pride movement. By offering non-gender specific clothing, we also fight against the "only two genders" ideas that would exist and allow each member of our community to be dressed the way they want without worrying about whether each product is adapted (or not) to their native gender.
Apart from the pride flag, find a large number of accessories with the colors of the flags of the LGBT community (Genderfluid, Intersex, Lesbian, Bear Brotherhood...) on our online store. Whether it's to add a rainbow touch to your outfit or to offer to a member of the community, it's a way to proudly wear the values we share with our movement. Discover in our collections bracelets, necklaces, pins, socks, tote bags etc...If you are looking for streetwear without necessarily the colors of your LGBT flag, then discover our partner Kanji Streetwear!