It is by constantly witnessing inappropriate remarks, denigrating acts or violence from homophobic people that this store was born. Between pride clothes to proudly show his pride to be a LGBT member and show his belonging to the rainbow community or pride accessories to complete our most simple outfits, discover a real commitment to our site and the movement it defends.
pride flag - the pride store of the moment
Even though many people are now aware of the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ movement, many do not know where these letters come from, here is a little reminder.
- L for Lesbian: A lesbian is a homosexual woman. It is a woman whose sexual desire is directed exclusively towards people of the same sex. A lesbian is a woman who is emotionally and sexually attracted to other women.
- G for Gay: A gay person is a male homosexual. It is a man whose sexual desire is directed exclusively toward people of the same sex. A gay man is a man who is emotionally and sexually attracted to other men.
- B for Bisexual: A bisexual person is a man or a woman. It is a man (or woman) whose sexual desire is directed toward people of the same or opposite sex. A bisexual is a person who is emotionally and sexually attracted to one person, not one sex.
- T for Transgender: A transgender person adopts the appearance and lifestyle of a different sex than the one they were born with. Whether born male or female, a transgender person changes or rejects their original gender identity. The sex registered on his or her civil status does not correspond to the appearance he or she gives off. The transgender person presents a transsexualism without necessarily going through surgery to change sex. This is called transgenderism or transgenderism.
- Q for Queer: A queer person is someone who does not adhere to the binary view of gender and sexuality (male or female, heterosexual or homosexual) or identifies with a sexual orientation or gender identity that does not conform to social norms.- Q for Questioning: Questioning means someone who is figuring out their gender identity and figuring out how they want to identify their sexual orientation," he said.
- I for Intersexe: Intersex people are born with sexual characteristics (genital, gonadal, or chromosomal) that do not fit the typical binary definitions of male or female bodies. Being intersex is much more common than we think according to several research studies.
- P for Pansexual: A pansexual person belongs to a category of people who say they are likely to be emotionally or sexually attracted to someone, regardless of their sex or gender.
- 2 for Two-Spirited: Two-spirited is a third gender found in some Native American cultures, often involving males or females assigned at birth who take on the identity and roles of the opposite sex. A sacred and historical identity, two-spirited can include, but is by no means limited to, LGBTQ identities.
- A for Asexual: asexuals are people who do not experience sexual attraction this does not mean that they are plants. they can experience romantic attraction though. asexuals who don't experience romantic attraction are called aromantic asexuals. some asexuals are sex repulsed while some will have sex. asexuals can not be a virgin but still be asexual
- A for Ally: A person who has a genuine, strong concern for the well-being of LGBT people. A person who supports and accepts LGBT people, and advocates for equal rights and fair treatment
A selection of clothing in the colors of the LGBT community (Lesbian, Transgender, Pansexual, Aromantic ...) to support members and offer the opportunity to proudly wear the colors and values of the Pride movement. By offering non-gender specific clothing, we also fight against the "only two genders" ideas that would exist and allow each member of our community to be dressed the way they want without worrying about whether each product is adapted (or not) to their native gender.
Apart from the pride flag, find a large number of accessories with the colors of the flags of the LGBT community (Genderfluid, Intersex, Lesbian, Bear Brotherhood...) on our online store. Whether it's to add a rainbow touch to your outfit or to offer to a member of the community, it's a way to proudly wear the values we share with our movement. Discover in our collections bracelets, necklaces, pins, socks, tote bags etc...
At PROUD, we are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming space for all. Our goal is to become a Safe Place for the LGBTQ+ community and for anyone seeking understanding and support. Join us in this mission, where everyone is celebrated for their true identity. Our team is here to listen, inform, and stand by your side. Together, let's build a world where everyone can thrive.
The PROUD Team 🏳️🌈
How to be Ally ?
Express your support for the LGBT movement by proudly displaying symbols such as the LGBT Ally flag, our Ally T-shirts, using respectful pronouns, and committing to promote an inclusive and tolerant environment for all sexual orientations and gender identities.